Rejuvenate MoisturiserRegular price $48.00
From our Rejuvenate range is our pure, rich and effective organic moisturiser designed for women like ourselves, who have mature or dry skin. We spent a long time deciding on the very purest and most effective ingredients for our precious "Women of Wisdom".
This range is jam-packed with nourishing, replenishing ingredients and we have been thrilled with the results we have experienced ourselves. Our natural preservative system is something we are pleased with as we can avoid the dangers associated with many other systems for preserving the quality of products.
- Eco Cert (France) approved olive emulse wax, gentle and plant-based
- Pure organic skin nuturing carrier oils – camellia, jojoba, evening primrose oil and rosehip, all chosen for their skin nurturing properties
- Pure organic, skin loving and heart nourishing hydrosols – the pure fragrant water from the distillation of essential oils Rose and Roman chamomile, skin-loving and heart nourishing
- Organic plant extracts which are anti-ageing, strengthening, elasticising, and antioxidant – Ginseng, Gotu Kola, Gingko Biloba, Olive leaf and Rice
- Soothing emollients & cleansers – organic shea butter, olive squalane, Lamesoft (coco glucoside & glyceryl oleate), sucrose fatty acid esters, hydrolyzed oat protein and yucca extract to enhance cleansing and to support the lipid layer of skin, keeping it supple. We use no harsh or foaming surfactants.
- Skin Nourishing Vitamins A (elasticity and age lines), B (moisturising and soothing), C (anti-ageing, soothing and protective), & E ( soothing, healing, regenerating)
- CoEnzymeQ10 – an expensive but effective antioxidant which protects the cell membrane against environmental damage caused by free radicals, thus helping to prevent wrinkles and sagging
- Bush Flower essences selected especially to balance and nurture the feminine
- Plant-based gelling agents hydroxypropyl starch phosphate & dehydroxanthan gum
Only a tiny amount is needed of this rich, packed full of goodies cream – apply according to the level of dryness or humidity and the condition of skin. Generally a thin layer is adequate. Apply to entire face, being careful to pat around eye area and avoid drag.
To all our wonderful Women of Wisdom, we hope you enjoy this as much as we do!