Part of our Rejuvenate Range of beautiful and carefully crafted organic facial skin care products for dry or mature skin, our Rejuvenate Cleanser is gentle, nourishing and replenishing. A non-foaming organic cleanser, this is specially formulated for dry or mature skin. Organic hydrosols, carrier oils, plant extracts and rich cleansers and emolients are chosen to gently cleanse, nourish and support the lipid layer of skin, helping to keep it supple.
Contains: Purified water, organic rose and Roman chamomile hydrosols, organic camellia, rosehip, jojoba and evening primrose oils, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, yucca extract, sucrose cocoate, coco glucoside, glyceryl oleate, organic glycerine, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, organic extracts of ginseng and gotu kola, cetearyl alcohol, hydrolized oats, fragrance (natural preservative), potassium sorbate, mulla mulla and woman flower essences, rose quartz crystal essence.
What’s special about our Rejuvenate range?
Basically, the purest, safest ingredients we could possibly find…
* Eco Cert (France) approved olive emulse wax, gentle and plant based
* Pure organic carrier oils – camellia, jojoba, evening primrose oil and rosehip, all chosen for their skin nurturing properties
* Pure organic hydrosols – the pure fragrant water from the distillation of essential oils Rose and Roman chamomile, skin loving and heart nourishing
* Organic plant extracts which are anti ageing, strengthening, elasticising, and anti oxidant – Ginseng, Gotu Kola, Gingko biloba, Olive leaf and Rice
* Soothing emollients & cleansers – organic shea butter, olive squalane, Lamesoft (coco glucoside & glyceryl oleate), sucrose fatty acid esters, hydrolyzed oat protein and yucca extract to enhance cleansing and to support the lipid layer of skin, keeping it supple. We use no harsh or foaming surfactants.
* Vitamins A (elasticity and age lines), B (moisturising and soothing ), C (anti ageing, soothing and protective), & E ( soothing, healing and regenerating)
* CoEnzymeQ10 – anti oxidant which protects the cell membrane against environmental damage caused by free radicals , thus helping to prevent wrinkles and sagging
* Bush Flower essences selected especially to balance and nurture the feminine
* Plant based gelling agents hydroxypropyl starch phosphate & dehydroxanthan gum
* Natural, non toxic preservative system (vegetable origin fragrance)
* Airless serum containers to keep products pure and contamination free.
How to use the Rejuvenate range
One pump will dispense an adequate amount for cleansing. Apply to dry or slightly damp face and gently massage in. Add water to create a softening, mildly lathering effect, then rinse clean. Alternatively, remove with cotton pad or tissue. Remember not to drag skin.
2) Toning Treatment Serum
Use one pump only – do not over apply. Rub between clean hands and smear thin layer over face and neck. Allow to dry before applying moisturiser.
Only a tiny amount is needed of this rich, packed full of goodies cream – apply according to the level of dryness or humidity and the condition of skin. Generally a thin layer is adequate. Apply to entire face, being careful to pat around eye area and avoid drag.
4) Facial Exfoliant
Use this instead of cleanser as required to remove dry surface cells. For very dry and sensitive skin, weekly may be sufficient. Exfoliating action is created with gentle jojoba beads. Avoid vigorous rubbing. Rinse clean.